Phone: +45 20477797
DigiPlex designs, builds and operates sustainable and secure data centers in the Nordics with locations in Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen. DigiPlex is carrier-neutral and offers connectivity to all major Cloud and Network Service Providers. DigiPlex offers best-in-class services with the highest possible availability and is trusted by public and private customers alike – including security sensitive organisations such as government and financial institutions with mission-critical applications. DigiPlex’s seven data centres, with one more under construction, are powered by electricity produced from 100% sustainable sources and the company has won several awards for its many energy efficient innovations and sustainability initiatives. www.digiplex.com
DigiPlex’s Copenhagen data center is centrally located at Holmbladsgade 142. The Copenhagen data centre is arranged in data halls, offering both standard and tailored IT housing. It is constructed of a heavy concrete frame arranged over three levels with all necessary data centre facilities. The site is versatile, and customer specific configurations can be incorporated, ranging from contiguous colocation racks, caged areas or an entire data hall, including bespoke security solutions. The infrastructure is designed for 100% concurrent maintainability.
The location has three fibre entries to the building and comprises over 1600m² of white space for retail IT housing within the building. The site provides power from renewable hydro and wind sources in a secure and green location. DigiPlex is looking to expand further in Denmark.
– Colocation: Recognized by ISG as a Leader in Colocation Services. House your IT environment at our facilities, where all data center essentials, such as security, infrastructure, and connectivity, are kept at a premium level.
– Connectivity: We provide access to a wide range of network operators and cloud service providers. Our sites are directly connected to each other through DigiPlex Nordic Connect, enabling you to connect to your partners in our ecosystem across borders as easily as if they occupied adjacent racks in the
– Sustainability: Sustainability is key to us, and all DigiPlex’ data centers are run on 100% renewable electricity and offer industry-leading energy efficiency. We are planning several heat recovery installations.
– Security: Monitored 24/7, high boundary fencing with CCTV and intruder alarm system. Security is core to our operation, and all our data centers feature multi-layered security measures as standard and offer additional security layers on request.
– Operation: We employ an experienced team of technicians and operate our data centers according to strict routines for maintenance of all equipment. All our sites are ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, and 45001 certified.
– Scalable services: From a single dedicated rack to cages or entire halls, our colocation space offers both standard and tailored IT housing giving you the scalability to adapt to your digital transformation.