Engineers – Electrical and Mechanical
Job Type: N/A
Place: Odense, Denmark
Highly motivated Electrical Engineer acting as the Owner’s Representative, with demonstrated design, construction, and commissioning experience in the area of complex and mission critical facilities to provide project design and field engineering services, project implementation, and participation in all phases of a project life cycle. This will include (initially) involvement in site capital projects green field construction to (potentially) major modification of existing infrastructures. Individual will participate in the preparation all types of documents and reports including: statement of work (SOW), total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis, drawing mark-ups, budget, schedule, final startup/commissioning reports, and review and acceptance of as-builts and review of submittals.
Individual will own and manage all site level electrical matters (scope, schedule and budget) during the project execution phase, identify and resolve issues with the cross functional teams. Maintain all DC related electrical system design requirements. Support the commissioning team in development of documentation and testing procedures for each project. Responsible for supporting quality assurance and control (QA/QC) during the construction process. Provide technical guidance to vendor teams in the resolution of issues, support program level efforts.
- B.S. is required (Equivalent field experience is acceptable) •5+ years experience Design-Build environment for fast track mission critical facilities.
- High level understanding of a project total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Experience in design, operation, and commissioning of electrical distribution system from HV transformer to branch circuits.
- Some travel will be required.
- Professional Engineering License.
- Knowledge of large-scale mission critical facility’s electrical infrastructure systems.
- Knowledgeable in electrical distribution system design, grounding design, total harmonic distortion definition, fault analysis, circuit protection, and system stability study in order to define the design and interface requirements.
- Experience in estimating.
- Experience in design, operation, and commissioning of switchgear, generators, transformers, controls, security monitoring systems & life safety systems.
f you are interested, please email Maria Mardfeldt for further information.
Contact: Maria Mardfeldt, Employment and Skills Manager, International Technology, Mace, Odense Data Center
M: + (45) 61 38 44 22