DDI is taking our networking meetup for members to a virtual platform. Join us on 16th June from 10.30-16.00, where we are hosting a mix of industry-led presentations, panels, interactive discussions and workshops. Register below for the individual sessions.
SESSION 1: PRESENTATIONS >REGISTER
10.30-10.40 Presentation: Update on DDI in 2020, COVID-19 and more
Henrik Hansen, CEO, Danish Data Center Industry
10.40-11.00 Presentation: Edge, 5g and IOT: Infrastructural opportunities and challenges in Denmark
Speaker: Anders Greve, Head of Big Data and Cyber Security, Atos
11.00-11.20 Presentation: Project brownfield: How do you upgrade and retrofit your legacy infrastructure for optimal energy efficiency
Speaker: Robert Tozer, Director, Operational Intelligence
11.20 -11.30 Audience Q&A
SESSION 2: PANEL > REGISTER
12.30-13.00 Panel discussion: The role of data centers in the Danish Green transition
- Market dynamics: Challenges and Opportunities
- Market conditions and policy frameworks
- How do we integrate the data center into our energy networks?
- Opportunities for vendors on the Danish market
- Future development for the Danish data center industry
Halvor Bjerke, COO, DIGIPLEX
Jonas Nihøj, Director, Energy Trading & PPA, EUROPEAN ENERGY
Peder Nærbø, Founder, BULK INFRASTRUCTURE
Peter Hellberg, Data Center Manager, VATTENFALL
SESSION 3: INTERACTIVE PANEL – TAKE PART IN THE DISCUSSION > REGISTER
14.00-14.40 Interactive Panel discussion: How is COVID-19 impacting operations in Denmark and how do we best deal with the aftermath of the global pandemic?
• Data centers as mission-critical functions in society
• How do vendors and operators keep business running during COVID-19 restrictions?
– How can we ensure that our industry is recognised as a mission-critical function in our society?
Led by Henrik Hansen, CEO, Danish Data Center Industry
SESSION 4: WORKSHOPS
15.00-16.00 Workshops via Microsoft Teams
Data center skills challenges and opportunities > Sign up